Have you been trying to give back to the community, but don’t quite know how? How about always dreaming of putting smiles on people’s faces? If you love helping the elderly and it seems second nature to you, we welcome you to join our team. Our clients enjoy the help and companionship from our companions in the comfort of their own homes. Our priority is to see that they are well cared for as if they were our own relatives.
Our companions work together with our office team to provide the support needed to keep our clients safe and secure within their home.
Requirements for this position include:
- Pass a Federal background check
- Provide 3 professional and 2 personal references
- Have at least 1 year of experience caring for the elderly
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have reliable transportation (and in some cases be able to drive their client to appointments and run errands)
- Attention to Detail: Able to follow the written Plan of Care as laid out for each client
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to communicate effectively and work well with clients and office staff
- Stamina: Able to lift 25 pounds or more.
- Once employed, caregivers who are not certified as a Home Care Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant, must be willing to complete additional training so that they may become certified within 200 days of employments. For more information click Home Care training
We care about our companions because without you we could not succeed. Some of the benefits include:
- Flexible hours
- Very competitive pay rates
- Paid training
- Paid weekly
- Medical benefits for employees working over 30 hours a week.
- Hourly, overnight night and Live In shifts