Relieve the stress of leaving home with in-residence end of life care in Bothell!
The passing of a loved one is always a traumatic event to think about, and at the top of most family members’ priorities is the comfort and quality of care that your loved one will receive near the end of their life. Unlike hospice and other palliative care options that are based in clinical, unfamiliar environments, our Bothell in-home care service offers the familiar comfort of home surroundings.
More and more people are choosing this option for a variety of reasons, including:
- Your loved one does not have to endure a stressful and confusing move to an unfamiliar hospital or nursing home.
- A dedicated professional caregiver is able to monitor your loved one constantly, as opposed to a staff of caregivers looking after multiple patients.
- Our end of life caregivers are able to offer moral support to family and loved ones as well as the patient him/herself during this difficult time.
- Home care makes visiting a loved one easy and convenient for friends and family.
- Home is a much more peaceful environment where noise, visitors, and so forth can be easily controlled.
Services you should expect from Bothell elder care providers:
At Companion Care, we specialize in end of life care that puts your loved one and his or her family first. Rather than providing a standard solution for care during this time, we will go through a thorough process to determine exactly what both you and your loved one require to ensure the most peaceful and compassionate care possible.
As part of our services, we will take every step to keep your loved one physically comfortable and relaxed. Our caregivers will give you complete peace of mind by staying 24 hours a day if needed, while simultaneously giving you – the patient’s family and friends – the space to say goodbye.
If you have any specific care requests, we will do our best to accommodate them and support you and your loved one throughout this time.
For more information on our family elder care services and end of life care services in the Bothell area, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Thank you for showing an interest in Companion Care, the source to meet your needs for professional, dependable, compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for you or a loved one. We would love to hear from you.
- Monday thru Friday
- 8am - 5pm
Staffing assistance and Caregivers
- are available 24 hours a day
- For urgent matters or after hours assistance, please call 206-755-8066